Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Merry!

I'm hopped up on coffee and cream cheese braid (my favorite Christmas delicacy). Today I made 6 pairs of pajamas in 4 hours. It's a personal record.

The gifts are done, and I even had time to make myself a little somethin'. Here's the rundown:

PJ pants for Dad (goldfish), Sis-in-law (flowers) and Bro (monkeys for the monkey):



Curious George / fire engine pj pants for the nephews:


Fair isle snowflake hats for the nephews:


A shawl thingy for mom (which I gave to her last week on her birthday, although it's a birthday / Christmas gift). Back:


Front:


And of course, the Alchemy silk scarf for big Sis:


And the little somethin' for me! Tennessee Titans PJ's!


Now all I have to do is wrap the gifts and try not to eat any more cream cheese braid until morning, which is easier said than done.

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a happy happy holiday!

2 comments:

J.P. said...

So crafty.. How did I not know that you were a seamstress, too?

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Lindsey said...

all that and you can sew too! everything looks great! merry christmas emily!

love, lindsey hill