Sunday, September 16, 2007

NFL Week 2

This is my favorite game of the entire football season - we're playing the Colts at home. You never know what will happen. I don't care if the Colts won the Superbowl. I don't care that we're a major underdog. When we play our #1 rival, all bets are off.

Flashback to last season, Colts at Titans. I was there in Adelphia Coliseum, screaming my lungs out. We came back and tied the game in the 4th quarter, and with 7 seconds left, Rob Bironas kicked a 60 yard field goal to win. I must have jumped 10 feet in the air when he made that.

Yet again, all of the experts on all of the major sports sites have picked the Colts, (except Chris Mortensen on espn - you're a smart man, Chris). This is an easy pick for me. I've seen it happen before many times, and after the way we rushed last week, the Titans will win 20-17, just like last year.

Go Titans!

No comments: