Sunday, September 16, 2007

Road Trip Wrap Up

The road trip was actually fairly nice, and the wedding was incredible. My cousin looked so beautiful, her husband is so sweet and charming, and it was a great chance to catch up with my family.


Here's the best shot we got of the cousins



And some road trip pictures...


Dad lookin' cool in the front seat



Sis-in-law and I when bro hijacked the camera
(I was in the middle of making a goofy face and it didn't work out so well)



My brother acting like himself



Bro again, playing with the Rowan Felted Tweed (the color is celery)



My new sis-in-law wearing a beautiful Rowan tiara


As you can see, I didn't get much knitting done. The crazy family can be quite distracting, and I kept messing up the easy pattern. Being the youngest, I sat in the middle again, and there might have been some fights over cookies so the knitting was there for moral support. I did get some shots of bro-in-law driving, and of mom and sis in the way back, but they would hurt me if I posted them.

Congratulations to the bride and groom! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your crazy family!

Bethany said...

Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully, I will get my life back to normal soon. Do y'all still have SnB on Thursday nights?