Wednesday, January 9, 2008

To Market, To Market

Tomorrow morning Dana and I are hopping on a plane for LA - we're going to Market!

It's the TNNA show (The National Needlework Arts Association), and I'm very very excited! We'll be roaming the Long Beach Convention Center checking out all kinds of cool vendors and seeing what's new in the knitting world. Unfortunately, the dreaded ankle is not much better. I'm hoping that the yarn will drown out the pain.

I've got a few knitting projects for the trip: the vacation socks from Florida are still not finished, and that's an easy plane knit. I just cast on for gloves made out of Colinette's Jitterbug, colorway Toscana, and I'm kinda winging it and not really using a pattern, more like a guideline. Should be interesting. I really want to get some work done on my double knitting project, seeing as how it was a Christmas present, but it's so bulky and doesn't travel well. We'll see if it fits in the knitting bag. I'd better finish some projects soon because there will be so many cool ideas at market that I'll want to knit when I get home.

Please send my ankle good healing vibes, and wish us luck!

1 comment:

J.P. said...

Have fun! Be ready to share some stories with us!