Monday, February 4, 2008

There's not too much knitting going on in my little treehouse right now. It's been a calm, contemplative, and quite restful weekend.

Saturday night was Art at the Arcade, and it was a blast. I saw a bunch of good friends and even more great art. If you haven't been, you really really need to check it out. One of my favorite exhibits was by John Hung Ha, who has a really cool perspective on asian art. Another friend bought one of his pieces, and I'm jealous. Twist has a tres-Nashville exhibit that just opened, which you have to see. And of course, there's Daniel Lai, who always rocks. If I had any extra money, I would have bought one of his pieces.

Not much else going on. It looks like there's a night of good food and a good book ahead of me. Quiet is just what I needed.

No comments: