Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl 2008

It's that time of the year again!

I'm actually a little sad about this year's Super Bowl. I'm not rooting for the Patriots because they are cheaters. If they win, I hope there's an asterisk by their title just like there's one for Barry Bonds' records (due to his steroid scandal).

I'm not rooting for the Giants because I just don't like them. I don't like the Mannings at all. As a Titans fan, I don't like Peyton because he's in our division and the Colts are such a big rival. I'm not quite sure why I hate the Giants so much, I just do.

It almost feels like election day - I'm choosing to root for the lesser of two evils. And I still haven't figured out who that is.

The saddest part of the Super Bowl is that it marks the end of the football season. After tonight, we have to wait until August to see anymore NFL. That sucks. I'll follow the off-season, the draft, and will start to get really excited when training camp kicks in again, but what will I do on Sundays until then? The Nashville Predators rock, but the games are only on cable tv, which I refuse to get.

Although I'm not rooting for anyone, I'm predicting that the Patriots will win, 27-21.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Alicia Aarnio said...

I watched the Puppy Bowl on animal planet instead :) It was more cuteness than you could shake a stick at.
I'll tell you what you can do on Sundays- get coffee and knit with me! :P